PhotoBlender is a very powerful and easy to use photo (.jpg, .pgn, .gif image) transparency processing software. You can blend four layers - background color, background photo, top photo, and cover color - together and change the transparency of every layer.
With PhotoBlender, you can:
1. Open and save .jpg or .jpeg photos (images) with the transparency information.
2. You can blend four layers together in one photo: the background color layer, the background photo layer, the foreground (top) photo layer, and the foreground color (cover color) layer.
3. You can change the transparency of the background photo, the top photo, and the cover color.
4. You can change the transparency (in a 1 - 100 scale) in three ways: one step a time by click the slider, cautiously by drag the slider, and automatically by click the start (play) button.
5. You can change the three kinds of transparency all at the same time by using the auto function.
6. You can change the background color or cover color to the popular color by simply click a button, or you can choose any color using the color chooser.
7. You can move the top photo in the background photo in three ways: fast move by dragging the top photo, fine move (one step a time) by click the eight direction buttons, and auto move by click the start (play) button.
8. You can exchange (swap) the background photo and top photo at any time by simply click a button.
9. You can open a background photo or top photo or both at any time to change the background photo or top photo.
10. You can reset the top photo to its original position (top-left corner) at any time.